Why Book Early?
- By booking early, you will be able to take advantage of the limited time promotions that are being offered.
- The prices will never be lower than they are right now. As we get closer to the cruise date, the prices will go up as the ship fills up.
- By booking early, you will have a much better selection of stateroom type and the location of the stateroom on the ship. Since we have only a limited amount of staterooms reserved in each category, the sooner you book, the better.
- We are only selling 300 event passes for the on board events. Once we reach 300 guests (which will happen quickly) tickets will no longer be available. If no tickets are available, you will have the option to be put on a waitlist and if there is a cancellation, you will be contacted in the order in which you were added to the waitlist.
- All seating at the shows will be based upon when you book. Seating assignments will be done approximately 3 weeks before we set sail and will start with the guests who booked first and then we will work our way through the guest list until everyone has been assigned seating.
- The early booking deposit is only $300 per person with your final payment not being due until February 12th, 2020. This gives you several months to make payments.
- Zero interest payment plans are available.